Ecommerce Quarterly is a series of presentations by Econsultancy that curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce that you need to know about. This edition covers:
- Ecommerce trends: How are ecommerce trends settling one year on from the leap in growth caused by the Covid-19 pandemic? As restrictions ease, are consumers continuing to shop online in the same numbers?
- The metaverse: What is it, why is it interesting and how are brands working towards its development?
- Subscription boxes: How has the market for subscription boxes grown in recent years, and what factors have influenced its growth and potential longevity? How are these businesses adapting to ‘subscription box fatigue’?
- Ambient commerce: How are different brands, including L’Oréal and Gucci, using AR to bridge the gap between physical and digital experiences?
- Marketplaces: Amazon’s latest results reflect the growing importance of marketplaces in ecommerce. What innovations does the retailer have in store?
Bringing to life data from the Econsultancy blog, and regular Econsultancy reports including Digital Transformation Monthly and Digital Shift, the Ecommerce Quarterly is the best of ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.