This month, Econsultancy’s Digital Transformation Monthly spotlights important insights from several different sectors including automotive, retail and ecommerce, and looks at more news of finance-travel synergy on the heels of last month’s report.
- New research. According to a report by JudgeService, only one in 10 car buyers would purchase their next vehicle wholly online. What digital tools can brands use to make consumers more comfortable about buying a car this way?
- Travel. What steps has travel technology company Amadeus’s partnership with travel app Hopper taken to boost consumer confidence in an industry beset by continuously changing Covid-related rules and restrictions?
- Finance. What does Santander UK’s launch of a new cash flow management app offer for small- and medium-sized businesses in their recovery from the pandemic?
- Retail and grocery. Tesco’s adoption of Amazon’s technology in its High Holborn Express branch may represent a major step toward till-free shopping as a standard, but are customers ready?
- Delivery and logistics. For the first time in its 360-year history, the Post Office is teaming up with an external carrier – DPD – to expand its offering, allowing customers to pick up their online purchases in branches across the UK, in the hopes that the click-and-collect partnership will encourage increased footfall in stores.
Read on for analysis of all of these stories and more in our September edition of Digital Transformation Monthly.