The year 2020 will be remembered as the great accelerator of ecommerce and the start of a new era for retail.
Although the pandemic has made it challenging, a proliferation of digital channels is both influencing and enabling people to transact online. Meanwhile, technological developments are facilitating the emergence of tools such as AR, which offer genuine utility to marketing.
This report identifies, analyses and evaluates the latest ecommerce trends B2C and B2B marketers need to know about. It also looks at how brands can harness and navigate these trends. It covers:
- How brands are bridging the gap between physical and digital retail
- The continued rise of subscription-based business models
- Headless commerce and the future of web development
- How organisations are demonstrating their brand purpose with their actions, and how brands are aiming to reduce their impact on the environment
- Innovations in last-mile delivery, and how brands are working to reduce the volume of returns.